- Claudine Hingston on STORM Pledges 200 hours to Save local Tradesmen from the Grim ‘Asbestos’ Reaper!
- Ankara Hostes on STORM Pledges 200 hours to Save local Tradesmen from the Grim ‘Asbestos’ Reaper!
- kredi online on STORM Pledges 200 hours to Save local Tradesmen from the Grim ‘Asbestos’ Reaper!
- ديكورات جبس بورد on STORM’s Top 5 Tips to a Successful Event
- Private Blog Networks on Social Landlord fined £135,000 over Bath Scalding Death of Elderly 75 year old!
Monthly Archives: October 2011
A good review of the recently launched CQC website…written by Tony Upward Having been asked to write a review on the new CQC website, here you will find my thoughts as I guide you through the steps I undertook. The … Continue reading
CQC report on Winterbourne View confirms its owners failed to protect people from abuse 18 July 2011 The Care Quality Commission has published details of the enforcement action it has taken against Castlebeck Care (Teesdale) Ltd which failed to protect … Continue reading
HSE warns those who have social care responsibilities of - ensure you have thermostatic mixing values fitted. Nursing and residential care homes take note! CQC ‘Safeguarding’ Outcomes – this is expected of you. A Birmingham-based social landlord has been fined £100,000 after a man … Continue reading
Matt Dunn from STORM Consultancy watched over by the Grim Reaper! ‘ASBESTOS’, even the word alone strikes fear into the majority of people. Shrouded in mystery and myth, little is commonly known about this ubiquitous building material that surrounds our … Continue reading