- potjemetvet on Social Landlord fined £135,000 over Bath Scalding Death of Elderly 75 year old!
- Claudine Hingston on STORM Pledges 200 hours to Save local Tradesmen from the Grim ‘Asbestos’ Reaper!
- Ankara Hostes on STORM Pledges 200 hours to Save local Tradesmen from the Grim ‘Asbestos’ Reaper!
- kredi online on STORM Pledges 200 hours to Save local Tradesmen from the Grim ‘Asbestos’ Reaper!
- ديكورات جبس بورد on STORM’s Top 5 Tips to a Successful Event
Monthly Archives: October 2012
This weekend some extremely lucky members of Team Xtreme got to test some of what is set to be XtremeSTORM’s most grueling obstacles. The event is going to feature four swims in and around Southport’s very own Marine Lake. The temperatures are set to … Continue reading
It’s been an exciting two weeks for STORM and Team Xtreme… we’ve had the launch of our website and have seen XtremeSTORM unleashed into the public eye. Something that has been the brainchild of STORM Managing Director Jonathan for a … Continue reading
Jonathan Cunningham MBE Managing Director of STORM Consultancy discusses why do we in 2012 still hear about abestos fears in our UK schools. Sadly instititional complacency is widespread. Jonathan exlains the simple steps you need to know about managing your asbestos correctly – It’s not rocket science! Phone Team STORM on 0845 894 6342 or [email protected] to discuss your asbestos concerns. Continue reading
We are happy to announce that the XtremeSTORM official website has now gone live! This weekend team Xtreme have been out at various events giving out our XtremeSTORM fliers and giving the public a taste of what madness is to … Continue reading