- Claudine Hingston on STORM Pledges 200 hours to Save local Tradesmen from the Grim ‘Asbestos’ Reaper!
- Ankara Hostes on STORM Pledges 200 hours to Save local Tradesmen from the Grim ‘Asbestos’ Reaper!
- kredi online on STORM Pledges 200 hours to Save local Tradesmen from the Grim ‘Asbestos’ Reaper!
- ديكورات جبس بورد on STORM’s Top 5 Tips to a Successful Event
- Private Blog Networks on Social Landlord fined £135,000 over Bath Scalding Death of Elderly 75 year old!
Tag Archives: Consulting
The STORM team are as busy as ever this week as we continue to prepare for our upcoming events. Summer is crammed full of events and this season is particularly busy for us! It seems we have been jumping from … Continue reading
Jonathan Cunningham MBE Managing Director of STORM Consultancy discusses why do we in 2012 still hear about abestos fears in our UK schools. Sadly instititional complacency is widespread. Jonathan exlains the simple steps you need to know about managing your asbestos correctly – It’s not rocket science! Phone Team STORM on 0845 894 6342 or [email protected] to discuss your asbestos concerns. Continue reading
Two owners of a nursing home in Leicester have each been fined £50,000 after a resident died in a fall from a hoist. Annie Bradley, 78, who was known as Vera, suffered from Huntingdon’s disease and was a resident at … Continue reading
Thursday 15th March 2012 Surprise safety checks are taking place on building sites across Britain after a rise in the number of deaths. Fifty people were killed and 2,298 seriously injured in 2010-2011. That reverses a trend that had seen fatalities fall … Continue reading