- Claudine Hingston on STORM Pledges 200 hours to Save local Tradesmen from the Grim ‘Asbestos’ Reaper!
- Ankara Hostes on STORM Pledges 200 hours to Save local Tradesmen from the Grim ‘Asbestos’ Reaper!
- kredi online on STORM Pledges 200 hours to Save local Tradesmen from the Grim ‘Asbestos’ Reaper!
- ديكورات جبس بورد on STORM’s Top 5 Tips to a Successful Event
- Private Blog Networks on Social Landlord fined £135,000 over Bath Scalding Death of Elderly 75 year old!
Tag Archives: Elderly Scalding
Monday 1st October saw STORM’s 3rd Birthday, and we couldn’t of celebrated it with a better team! ’3 years, 3 apprentices’… STORM now have three young apprentices working in the office heading up what will be one of Southport’s biggest … Continue reading
Two owners of a nursing home in Leicester have each been fined £50,000 after a resident died in a fall from a hoist. Annie Bradley, 78, who was known as Vera, suffered from Huntingdon’s disease and was a resident at … Continue reading
HSE warns those who have social care responsibilities of - ensure you have thermostatic mixing values fitted. Nursing and residential care homes take note! CQC ‘Safeguarding’ Outcomes – this is expected of you. A Birmingham-based social landlord has been fined £100,000 after a man … Continue reading