- Claudine Hingston on STORM Pledges 200 hours to Save local Tradesmen from the Grim ‘Asbestos’ Reaper!
- Ankara Hostes on STORM Pledges 200 hours to Save local Tradesmen from the Grim ‘Asbestos’ Reaper!
- kredi online on STORM Pledges 200 hours to Save local Tradesmen from the Grim ‘Asbestos’ Reaper!
- ديكورات جبس بورد on STORM’s Top 5 Tips to a Successful Event
- Private Blog Networks on Social Landlord fined £135,000 over Bath Scalding Death of Elderly 75 year old!
Tag Archives: Regulations
Last week we were extremely delighted to be sponsoring Sefton Chamber at this month’s event. The event was held at Formby Golf Club and had an excellent turn out. Jonathan gave attendees a background on himself and the company and … Continue reading
This weekend some extremely lucky members of Team Xtreme got to test some of what is set to be XtremeSTORM’s most grueling obstacles. The event is going to feature four swims in and around Southport’s very own Marine Lake. The temperatures are set to … Continue reading
A refrigeration company has been fined £110,000 after a worker was killed when an unsecured racking unit collapsed on him. Jim Murphy was working for George Baker & Co (Leeds) Ltd at the firm’s factory in Idle, Bradford, when the … Continue reading
Two-thirds of Australians want the federal government to ensure all asbestos is removed from homes, workplaces, hospitals and schools by 2030, according to a new poll commissioned by the ACTU. The Auspoll survey, released on Monday, found two-thirds of people … Continue reading
Some of the team at STORM Consultancy were lucky enough to be on site with Adlib Audio at one of their many gigs last week supporting their Health & Safety. One of many of Adlib’s festivals this year was Wakestock, … Continue reading
A haulage company has been fined £25,000 after a worker was crushed to death when a row of steel coils collapsed like dominos and trapping him underneath. Alan Burr, 52, worked as a forklift driver at ABC (Grimsby) Ltd’s warehouse … Continue reading