- hire freelancer on STORM’s Top 5 Tips to a Successful Event
- web link on Forklift drive is crushed under an unstable storage stack
- web link on STORM Pledges 200 hours to Save local Tradesmen from the Grim ‘Asbestos’ Reaper!
- web link on Social Landlord fined £135,000 over Bath Scalding Death of Elderly 75 year old!
- custom design on Forklift drive is crushed under an unstable storage stack
Tag Archives: Winterbourne Abuse
Last week we were extremely delighted to be sponsoring Sefton Chamber at this month’s event. The event was held at Formby Golf Club and had an excellent turn out. Jonathan gave attendees a background on himself and the company and … Continue reading
Jonathan Cunningham MBE Managing Director of STORM Consultancy discusses why do we in 2012 still hear about abestos fears in our UK schools. Sadly instititional complacency is widespread. Jonathan exlains the simple steps you need to know about managing your asbestos correctly – It’s not rocket science! Phone Team STORM on 0845 894 6342 or [email protected] to discuss your asbestos concerns. Continue reading
Monday 1st October saw STORM’s 3rd Birthday, and we couldn’t of celebrated it with a better team! ’3 years, 3 apprentices’… STORM now have three young apprentices working in the office heading up what will be one of Southport’s biggest … Continue reading
Last month, STORM Consultancy proudly sponsored one of Sefton Chamber’s Events at the fabulous Clouds Restaurant located in Southport College. STORM were delighted to be presenting to a great group of friends and colleagues and used the opportunity to showcase … Continue reading
CQC report on Winterbourne View confirms its owners failed to protect people from abuse 18 July 2011 The Care Quality Commission has published details of the enforcement action it has taken against Castlebeck Care (Teesdale) Ltd which failed to protect … Continue reading