- ديكورات جبس بورد on STORM’s Top 5 Tips to a Successful Event
- Private Blog Networks on Social Landlord fined £135,000 over Bath Scalding Death of Elderly 75 year old!
- forum Pro Engine Ultra on Social Landlord fined £135,000 over Bath Scalding Death of Elderly 75 year old!
- Laraine Mannine on STORM Pledges 200 hours to Save local Tradesmen from the Grim ‘Asbestos’ Reaper!
- Chu Chimenti on Forklift drive is crushed under an unstable storage stack
Tag Archives: Xtreme
In recent weeks, XtremeSTORM television coverage has been shown several times on Channel 4, Sky Sports and British Eurosport. Feedback from the show has been fantastic and we thoroughly enjoyed reliving the fantastic event. The footage has also been available … Continue reading
Please follow the link to view our latest video which features footage of our latest technical fit of one of our obstacles. It took a team a whole day to fit and test the massive 1/4 tonne net that will … Continue reading
This weekend, some of the Xtreme Team cast their sights on Southport Pier to carry out a technical rehearsal for one of XtremeSTORM’s most anticipated obstacles. The team arrived at 0800hrs to set up the 1/4 tonne net to the … Continue reading
This weekend some extremely lucky members of Team Xtreme got to test some of what is set to be XtremeSTORM’s most grueling obstacles. The event is going to feature four swims in and around Southport’s very own Marine Lake. The temperatures are set to … Continue reading
We are happy to announce that the XtremeSTORM official website has now gone live! This weekend team Xtreme have been out at various events giving out our XtremeSTORM fliers and giving the public a taste of what madness is to … Continue reading
Monday 1st October saw STORM’s 3rd Birthday, and we couldn’t of celebrated it with a better team! ’3 years, 3 apprentices’… STORM now have three young apprentices working in the office heading up what will be one of Southport’s biggest … Continue reading