- agencia de marketing digital para empresas on Forklift drive is crushed under an unstable storage stack
- Deposits WordPress on Social Landlord fined £135,000 over Bath Scalding Death of Elderly 75 year old!
- agencia de marketing recomendada on STORM starts the year with TWO great conferences!
- nightclubs barcelona on STORM Pledges 200 hours to Save local Tradesmen from the Grim ‘Asbestos’ Reaper!
- seo malaysia on Social Landlord fined £135,000 over Bath Scalding Death of Elderly 75 year old!
Category Archives: Nursing Homes
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from everyone at STORM Consultancy and XtremeSTORM!
At a time when money is tight the recent successful prosecution of two asbestos surveyors David Harold and Shaun Hodgson were prosecuted by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) after they failed to identify the presence of asbestos at 32 different … Continue reading
Jonathan Cunningham MBE Managing Director of STORM Consultancy discusses why do we in 2012 still hear about abestos fears in our UK schools. Sadly instititional complacency is widespread. Jonathan exlains the simple steps you need to know about managing your asbestos correctly – It’s not rocket science! Phone Team STORM on 0845 894 6342 or [email protected] to discuss your asbestos concerns. Continue reading
Two owners of a nursing home in Leicester have each been fined £50,000 after a resident died in a fall from a hoist. Annie Bradley, 78, who was known as Vera, suffered from Huntingdon’s disease and was a resident at … Continue reading
HSE warns those who have social care responsibilities of - ensure you have thermostatic mixing values fitted. Nursing and residential care homes take note! CQC ‘Safeguarding’ Outcomes – this is expected of you. A Birmingham-based social landlord has been fined £100,000 after a man … Continue reading