- agencia de marketing digital para empresas on Forklift drive is crushed under an unstable storage stack
- Deposits WordPress on Social Landlord fined £135,000 over Bath Scalding Death of Elderly 75 year old!
- agencia de marketing recomendada on STORM starts the year with TWO great conferences!
- nightclubs barcelona on STORM Pledges 200 hours to Save local Tradesmen from the Grim ‘Asbestos’ Reaper!
- seo malaysia on Social Landlord fined £135,000 over Bath Scalding Death of Elderly 75 year old!
Monthly Archives: July 2012
STORM Consultancy are proud to be working at Liverpool Pride this weekend taking on the Health & Safety for the event. This is the second time we’ve been involved with Pride and can’t wait to get stuck in again this … Continue reading
A construction company was fined after two workers fell from a scaffolding platform after a handrail collapsed. The firm were fined for breaching Health & Safety Rules. The men, including a 59-year-old from Hightown, had been investigating a leak in … Continue reading
A worker was crushed to death when stone slabs weighing more than three tonnes fell on him as he unloaded them from a lorry. Martin Rice, 57, was working as a storeman at granite manufacturer The Stone Company UK Ltd’s … Continue reading
Concealed Asbestos FireInsulation Bootlewarehouse Asbestos Removal June2012 STORM STORM Consultancy pride ourselves in the delivery of Asbestos surveys – please follow link above to a short video of one of our most recent Type 3 Refurbishment Surveys! Because asbestos is … Continue reading
Some of the team at STORM Consultancy were lucky enough to be on site with Adlib Audio at one of their many gigs last week supporting their Health & Safety. One of many of Adlib’s festivals this year was Wakestock, … Continue reading
Last month, STORM Consultancy proudly sponsored one of Sefton Chamber’s Events at the fabulous Clouds Restaurant located in Southport College. STORM were delighted to be presenting to a great group of friends and colleagues and used the opportunity to showcase … Continue reading
This year STORM were delighted to become the Health & Safety officer for the Liverpool International Tennis Tournament 2012. The event which was held at Calderstones park between the 21-24th June saw many Tennis legends such as Greg Rudeski, Virginia Wade, Barry … Continue reading