- agencia de marketing digital para empresas on Forklift drive is crushed under an unstable storage stack
- Deposits WordPress on Social Landlord fined £135,000 over Bath Scalding Death of Elderly 75 year old!
- agencia de marketing recomendada on STORM starts the year with TWO great conferences!
- nightclubs barcelona on STORM Pledges 200 hours to Save local Tradesmen from the Grim ‘Asbestos’ Reaper!
- seo malaysia on Social Landlord fined £135,000 over Bath Scalding Death of Elderly 75 year old!
Tag Archives: Flower Show Safety
Last week we were extremely delighted to be sponsoring Sefton Chamber at this month’s event. The event was held at Formby Golf Club and had an excellent turn out. Jonathan gave attendees a background on himself and the company and … Continue reading
Please follow the link to view our latest video which features footage of our latest technical fit of one of our obstacles. It took a team a whole day to fit and test the massive 1/4 tonne net that will … Continue reading
This weekend some extremely lucky members of Team Xtreme got to test some of what is set to be XtremeSTORM’s most grueling obstacles. The event is going to feature four swims in and around Southport’s very own Marine Lake. The temperatures are set to … Continue reading
It’s been an exciting two weeks for STORM and Team Xtreme… we’ve had the launch of our website and have seen XtremeSTORM unleashed into the public eye. Something that has been the brainchild of STORM Managing Director Jonathan for a … Continue reading
A refrigeration company has been fined £110,000 after a worker was killed when an unsecured racking unit collapsed on him. Jim Murphy was working for George Baker & Co (Leeds) Ltd at the firm’s factory in Idle, Bradford, when the … Continue reading
STORM Consultancy were delighted to take the role of General Manager for yet another year running at the Southport Flower Show 2012. This year’s theme was ‘cool’ – and that it certainly was! We had some great celebrity guests this year, … Continue reading